THIS PROJECT IS NOW AT CAPACITY!
We aren't able to accept any more RSVP's at this time-- thank you everyone for the overwhelming response! Please consider supporting this project with a donation at www.outmiami.org/donate_pridelines!
Join Team OUT Miami volunteers for a Day of Service on Saturday, February 20 to benefit Pridelines as they move into their amazing new space near the MiMo District. This “Extreme Makeover” event will transform the exterior of the new Pridelines Center as it prepares to expand its programs and services for Miami’s LGBTQ community.
This and other Days of Service during the year represent an important component of our Strategic Partner program that aims to support and build capacity among Miami LGBT nonprofit organizations.
Pridelines Extreme Makeover details:
- Saturday, February 20th
- 11a.m to 3p.m.
- 6360 NE 4th Court, Miami, FL 33138
- Activities will involve preparing, painting, and cleanup of the front façade of the Pridelines Center building
- All brushes, rollers, paint, gloves, and other supplies will be provided
- We will be working outside so to avoid sunburn please wear protective clothing, sunscreen, and sunglasses.
- Dress for mess! (It is unlikely that every drop of paint will end up on the wall!)
- Lunch will be provided
- Contact email@example.com with questions or cancellations
Register to volunteer or donate to support our Team OUT Miami Day of Service and help us create a bright and welcoming Pridelines Center.
Pridelines’ mission is to support, educate and empower South Florida’s LGBTQ youth and the community at large in safe and diverse environments through affirming programs and services to promote dialogue, wellness and foster social change. Learn more at www.pridelines.org
ABOUT OUT MIAMI FOUNDATION
OUT Miami's mission is to build an engaged, philanthropic LGBT community in the Greater Miami area. We mobilize volunteers, engage philanthropists, and empower LGBT- serving organizations.
6360 NE 4th Ct
Miami, FL 33138
Google map and directions