Join Team OUT Miami during Miami Beach Gay Pride (April 8th and 9th), an event that brings together members of the lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender community, their friends, allies, and supporters in celebration of the unique spirit and culture of the LGBTQ community. OUT Miami will have a booth at the event and we are looking for volunteers to help us represent the foundation throughout the weekend.
Keep in mind:
- Roles: Volunteers will help with: booth set up/break down, public interaction/ distribution of materials, and volunteer recruiting.Volunteers who sign up for the "Booth Volunteer" shift will be paired with OUT Miami Ambassadors, who will manage the tasks at hand.
- Dress code: Wear cool clothing (it's hot in Miami!) and comfortable shoes. You might want to bring sun screen, sunglasses and even a hat. We will be under a tent --- but you know how stubborn the sun can be. We will provide a volunteer t-shirt.
- Food: Snacks and drinks will be provided.
- Location: Exact booth location will be sent out via email closer to the event date.
- Parking: If you sign up for more than 1 shift, we will reach out to you to discuss parking options (guest pass, parking fees reimbursement, etc).
Join Team OUT Miami and help us celebrate our community!
Miami Beach, FL 33139
Google map and directions